Looking for a quick and easy dip that’s pantry friendly? Well, look no further than this super simple Cowboy Caviar dip! It’s made with ingredients you probably already have in your fridge/pantry. Plus, feel free to substitute with what you have and play around with the ingredients– you can’t go wrong with a dip filled with beans, fresh veggies, and spices!
For this recipe, all you need is:
Corn (frozen, canned or fresh)
Lime juice, olive oil + spices
Don’t have black beans? Feel free to substitute for white, pinto or whatever you have! Don’t have red onion, sub for green onion or omit completely! Play around and get creative!
- 1 cup corn frozen, fresh or canned (if using frozen, make sure to defrost. If using canned, make sure to rinse and drain)
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup baby tomatoes quartered
- 1 cup avocado diced
- 1/4 cup red onion thinly diced
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- In a large bowl, combine corn, black beans, baby tomatoes, avocado, red onion, and cilantro. Mix to combine.
- In a separate, small bowl, combine lime juice, olive oil, and spices. Whisk together.
- Add the lime juice mixture to the beans/veggies and mix well to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!