We have been whipping up this quick and easy dinner for years now and finally got around to sharing it with you guys! It’s the perfect meal for two and we love how simple it is to make.
All you need for this dish are the following ingredients:
- Your favorite pasta (try this pasta to make it gluten free!)
- vegan sausage (we love Beyond Meat)
- olive oil
- garlic, onion and peppers
- vegan parm (stock up here) and fresh parsley for topping!
That’s it! Sounds easy, right? Start by boiling your choice of noodles and sautéeing the veggies and sausage in some olive oil. Then chop up the sausage, stir it back into the veggies with the noodles, add more olive oil and spices, combine and serve. So, what are you waiting for? You might even have all of the ingredients on hand. Make this for dinner tonight and enjoy!
Bonus: If you have gluten free sausage and pasta on hand, this dish can easily be made gluten free.
Easy Vegan Sausage Pasta
- 8 oz pasta of choice
- ¼ cup olive oil separated
- 2 vegan sausages
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- ¾ cup bell pepper any color
- ¾ cup white onion
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper more to taste
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper more to taste
- Vegan parmesan for topping
- Fresh parsley for topping
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- Sauté sausage, garlic, onion and pepper in 2 tbsp olive oil over low-medium heat for about 8-10 minutes, stirring around often, until the sausage is cooked through.
- Take the sausage off and place on a cutting board. Slice into 1/2 inch thick slices. Add back to the veggies.
- Stir in cooked pasta. Add spices and 2 tbsp olive oil and mix. Season with more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley and vegan parmesan.