This green beans recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients and is another one of our favorite sides to whip up for Christmas day!
These green beans are the perfect combination of sweet and salty, made with the following ingredients:
- vegan butter (our favorite)
- fresh green beans (make sure to pick out the best looking ones you can find)
- fresh garlic
- maple syrup (we love this one)
- salt & pepper
Maple syrup is our favorite ingredient to sweeten a lot of our dinner recipes. It can be pricy, but we find the best price here! Make sure to stock up.
How to make the easiest green beans
- Prepare green beans. Slice off the ends of the green beans and rinse.
- Cook. Heat butter in saucepan and cook green beans then add garlic, cook some more, and add maple syrup.
- Season. Top with salt and pepper and serve!
In only 3 steps you can whip up a healthy and delicious side!
Easy Sautéed Green Beans
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 pound green beans about 3 cups
- 2 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp salt more to taste
- ⅛ tsp black pepper more to taste
- Slice off the ends of the green beans and rinse.
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Once melted, stir in green beans. Add a lid and cook for about 5-7 minutes (larger green beans will take longer), opening and stirring halfway.
- Stir in minced garlic. Let cook for another 2 minutes with the lid on.
- Stir in maple syrup. Check if they are done cooking by tasting one. Cook some more, if necessary.
- Top with salt and pepper (more to taste if desired). Serve!