Mint. Chocolate. Chip.
One of our all-time favorite ice cream flavors, perfectly stuffed between two chocolate chip cookies? YES, PLEASE.
Spinach, for color (and health – duh)
Mini chocolate chips
And of course, a batch of vegan chocolate chip cookies!!!
No-Churn Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 can coconut cream chilled overnight (any excess liquid removed)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach stems removed
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tbsp agave
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Blend all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Spread in a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap, pressing the wrap directly on the ice cream.
- Freeze until solid (a couple hours for softer ice cream, at least six hours for firmer).
- If you wish, stuff between two chocolate chip cookies!