Ask and you shall receive! You all have been asking us for a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe and we’re finally sharing one with you! These cookies are delicious, chewy and super easy to make! All you need is the following:
Vegan margarine (our favorite brand)
Nondairy milk (we love this brand)
Vanilla extract (we love this kind)
Mini chocolate chips (our favorite brand)
Seems simple enough, right? Make our mint chocolate chip ice cream (recipe HERE) and put it inside two of these cookies for the tastiest treat! Warning: they are dangerously good. Don’t have an ice cream maker? Get our no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream recipe here!
Watch the full recipe video here!
Classic Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour*
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup vegan margarine (from a tub, not sticks)
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips or your favorite kind
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the flour*, salt, baking soda, and cornstarch.
- In a larger mixing bowl, add the margarine, milk, sugars, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer.
- Add ~half of the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber scraper to combine. Add the rest and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips (this is our favorite brand).
- Using a cookie scooper, place balls of dough on your baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until they are baked to your liking (larger cookies should be baked for 11-13 minutes).