PEANUT. BUTTER. S’MORE. COOKIES. Need we say more?
This combination is beyond amazing. These cookies are loaded with peanut butter, chocolate chips, graham crackers and mini marshmallows.
For the peanut butter cookie dough, you’ll need:
Baking soda and salt
And vanilla extract
If you love these, check out some other popular cookie recipes:
Peanut Butter S’more Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup vegan butter slightly softened
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp nondairy milk of choice
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan graham cracker pieces
- 1/2 cup vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the peanut butter, butter, oil, sugars, milk, and vanilla and mix again.
- Slowly add the flour mixture into the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallows.
- Place rounded scoops of dough on a baking sheet. Top each with a piece of graham cracker and a marshmallow if desired.
- Bake for 9 -11 minutes, until golden brown.