This recipe is so easy to throw together and makes for a delicious dinner.
All you need is:
- Your favorite ravioli (We used Rising Moon brand) feel free to sub your favorite pasta!
- Olive Oil
- Rice Milk
- Nutritional Yeast
- Onion Powder & Garlic Powder
So simple, right? Serve it up with some vegan parmesan and we promise you’ll be craving it every night!
Check out these other pasta recipes:
Stuffed Shells with Cashew Ricotta (a fam favorite!)
Ravioli with a Creamy Mushroom Sauce
This super simple, delicious recipe is the perfect date night dinner!
- 1 package of your favorite ravioli or 2 cups of your favorite pasta cooked per manufacturers instructions (we used Rising Moon brand).
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms chopped small or to a size of your liking
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup flour add more for a thicker sauce
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk we prefer rice milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Vegan parmesan
- Nutritional yeast
- Salt & pepper
- Sauté the chopped mushrooms and garlic in olive oil for 5-7 minutes over low-medium heat.
- Whisk in the flour & nutritional yeast.
- Whisk in the rice milk until the flour and nutritional yeast are fully incorporated. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Mix in the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika salt & pepper. Bring the heat down to low.
- Cover the mixture and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes, occasionally whisking. Turn off heat. Sauce will thicken when cooled.
- Add cooked/drained pasta to the mushroom sauce and mix well.
- Divide between two bowls and serve with desired toppings!