We’re starting off the 12 Days of Christmas by sharing the recipe for this perfectly sweet ‘n’ salty peanut butter cup bark. It’s cute enough to give away as a gift but so delicious you may not want to.
Vegan caramel sauce
Vegan peanut butter cups
Flaky sea salt
You can use as much or as little of each as you’d like and even play around with other toppings! Wanna add some cookie dough on top? Go for it! Marshmallows? White chocolate? The options are limitless!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
If you want to make peanut butter cups yourself, follow these steps:
- Mix together some peanut butter and powdered sugar to make a cookie dough-like consistency and roll into balls. If needed, add some nondairy milk to achieve a smooth consistency. Set aside.
- Place cupcake liners into a cupcake pan. Melt vegan chocolate and fill the cupcake liners with a layer of melted chocolate. Chill until solid.
- Add one flattened peanut butter ball on top of each layer of chocolate and top with more melted chocolate.
- Chill until hardened then use.
Sweet ‘n’ Salty Peanut Butter Cup Bark
- Vegan chocolate chips melted
- Vegan caramel sauce (optional)
- Chopped peanuts
- Pretzels (gluten-free if desired)
- Vegan peanut butter cups
- Flaky sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of melted chocolate.
- Swirl in melted vegan caramel.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and pretzels.
- Top with another layer of melted chocolate.
- Finish by topping with more pretzels, peanuts, peanut butter cups, and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Freeze until solid, then break or chop into pieces and serve!