We’re starting off the 12 Days of Christmas by sharing the recipe for this perfectly sweet ‘n’ salty peanut butter cup bark. Your family will love you for making this – but you might want to make a lot, because it’ll go fast!
The ingredients are simply:
Flaky sea salt
You can use as much or as little of each as you’d like and even play around with other toppings! Wanna add some cookie dough on top? Go for it! Marshmallows? White Chocolate? The options are limitless!
Sweet ‘n’ Salty Peanut Butter Cup Bark
- Vegan Chocolate melted
- Vegan Caramel optional
- Chopped Peanuts
- Pretzels gluten free if desired
- Peanut Butter Cups how-to in directions
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of melted chocolate. Swirl in melted vegan caramel.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and pretzels. Top with another layer of melted chocolate.
- Finish by topping with more pretzels, peanuts, peanut butter cups*, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Freeze, chop, and serve!