Are you known for eating six cookies worth of cookie dough before the cookies even go in the oven? Then this dip is for you – It’s so easy, SO delicious, and only calls for a handful of ingredients:
Vegan Cream Cheese (Daiya or Tofutti are good options!)
Vegan Butter (we use these sticks)
Brown Sugar (click here for an organic option!)
Powdered Sugar (check out this organic one)
Chocolate Chips (this brand has mini chocolate chips and this has regular!)
How much easier could this get? And it is beyond tasty! Serve with anything you’d like – we love vegan graham crackers or even dipping in some vegan gingerbread men (our recipe HERE)!
Cookie Dough Dip
This dip is for anyone who likes the dough more than the cookie.
- 1 8 oz container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini dairy-free chocolate chips
- Add the vegan cream cheese, vegan butter, brown sugar and vanilla to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Beat until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill until you serve! We prefer to chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, or whatever you’d like!
I have been craving cookie dough but all the vegan ones I have made haven’t been any good! Excited to try this!
Which cream cheese did you use and how did it turn out?
I made this for a potluck and it was a total hit! No one knew it was vegan
Loved it! Can I freeze this recipe?
I made this recipe for a new year’s eve party and it was a huge hit! I even made it again for the week at home for an occasional dessert. For someone with a sweet tooth this dish is easy to make and delicious.
Mine alway ends up very soft and almost drippy no matter how long I leave it in the fridge. I have tried a few different dairy free cream cheeses and it’s always the same. Any tips?