One of our favorite meals growing up was microwaveable spinach dip on top of buttered pita topped with melty cheese. So of course, we had to make it vegan. And better.
That’s how we came up with the spinach dip GRILLED CHEESE.
I mean, how could you pass this up? You’ll need:
Spinach Dip (our easy peezy recipe HERE)
Vegan Cheese (we used Trader Joe’s Mozzarella)
Your Favorite Bread (you can use gluten free!)
Vegan Margarine (we always use this kind)
& Garlic Salt
You can thank us later.
Spinach Dip Grilled Cheese
- Your favorite bread – 2 slices per grilled cheese you can use gluten free
- Vegan Margarine
- Garlic Salt
- Spinach Dip (recipe HERE)
- Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Spread margarine (our fav kind) on each piece of bread. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- For each grilled cheese, place one slice of bread (margarine side down) on the pan. Top with spinach dip (recipe HERE) and cheese. Top with another piece of bread (margarine side up).
- Heat with a lid on for a couple of minutes, until the bottom slice is golden brown.
- Flip and repeat.
- Serve immediately!