These potatoes are flavorful, crispy, and made in an air fryer! They’re beyond easy to throw together for breakfast or as a side dish for nearly any meal.
You’ll need just eight simple ingredients for this recipe:
- baby potatoes
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried parsley
- salt & pepper
- nutritional yeast
Want to switch up the flavorings? Swap out the spices with your favorites! Pair these with ketchup, sriracha, BBQ sauce, or your favorite dip.
You may also like:
Air Fryer Crispy Potatoes
- 1 lb (453 g) baby potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp (5 g) nutritional yeast
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat the potatoes evenly.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, pepper and nutritional yeast. Add to the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Place in the air fryer basket and air fry at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy.