These crispy, buttery, flavorful potatoes are the perfect pairing to any main dish. They’re delicious on their own or when paired with your favorite dipping sauce.
This side dish is made with just 6 main ingredients:
- vegan butter
- petite white potatoes
- fresh garlic
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried parsley
How to Make
First, you’ll melt butter in a skillet and add the chopped potatoes. Cook until the potatoes are crispy and fork-tender.
While the potatoes cook, whisk together the garlic butter ingredients in a small bowl.
Finally, stir in the garlic butter and cook for a little longer. That’s all – they’re ready to serve! Scroll down for the full recipe.
You may also like
Butternut Squash and Mushroom Risotto
Roasted Maple Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
Garlic Butter Skillet Potatoes
These crispy, buttery, flavorful potatoes are the perfect pairing to any main dish.
- 2 tbsp (28 g) vegan butter
- 1 pound 8 oz (680 g) petite white potatoes chopped in half (or quarters for larger potatoes) and rinsed in cold water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (can sub for 4 tsp minced jarred garlic)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley plus more for topping
- 1/2 tsp salt plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper plus more to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the potatoes and cook, stirring often, for 12-15 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir into the potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often, until the garlic is fragrant.
- Season with freshly cracked salt and pepper to taste, top with dried or fresh parsley, and serve!