Let’s be honest, no one makes cookies without sneaking some of the cookie dough and eating it straight from the bowl. Lucky for us, this cookie dough is only meant to be eaten from the bowl. Plus, it’s gluten-free, naturally sweetened, and made from chickpeas!
You need 5 simple ingredients for this recipe:
agave or maple syrup
We also added in mini peanut butter cups for a delicious twist!
You may also like
Chickpea Cookie Dough
For the cookie dough:
- 1 can chickpeas (drained, rinsed, and skinned)
- 1/3 heaping cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
Other add-ins (optional):
- Vegan mini peanut butter cups
- Puree the chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla and agave in a food processor until completely blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips and any other desired add-ins and eat straight out of the bowl.