Let’s be honest, no one makes cookies without sneaking some of the cookie dough – or a LOT of the cookie dough – and eating it straight from the bowl. Lucky for us, this cookie dough is only meant to be eaten from the bowl. And chickpeas aren’t just for hummus anymore! By combining them with just a few other ingredients – peanut butter, vanilla, agave, and chocolate chips – you can have healthy, gluten free cookie dough to eat with a spoon! We also added in mini peanot butter cups for a delicious twist!
Chickpea Cookie Dough
For the cookie dough:
- 1 can chickpeas skinned and rinsed
- 1/3 heaping cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. agave
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
Other add-ins (optional):
- Vegan peanut butter cups No Whey
- Puree chickpeas, peanut butter, vanilla and agave in a food processor until completely blended.
- Mix in toppings and eat straight out of the bowl. That’s it!!