We love all things potato – french fries, potato chips, mashed potatoes. Potatoes can do no wrong. That’s why we created the most delicious roasted potato recipe. With a simple list of ingredients, this recipe will become a staple in your household (we know it is in ours!). All you need are your favorite potatoes and the following ingredients:
dried (or fresh) chives
nutritional yeast (if this is not a staple in your house, buy it easily here!)
Look at how perfectly crispy and delicious they look! All you have to do is dice up the potatoes, toss them in all of the ingredients (besides vegan butter), roast them in the oven, then toss in butter and add extra salt, pepper and some parsley to taste. See, it’s so easy! Try this recipe the next time you’re craving potatoes (which, let’s be real, is probably right now).
If you love this dish, check out some of our other favorite sides:
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
- 4 cups chopped potatoes we prefer baby red potatoes but any will work!
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup white onion diced small
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp dried chives or fresh
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a baking sheet.
- Chop the potatoes into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Place them in a mixing bowl and add the diced onions, garlic, olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, chives, and nutritional yeast. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on your greased baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, mixing around every 10 minutes (depending on size, yours may cook quicker so be sure to check on them!). Turn the oven to high broil for a minute or two if you'd like them extra crispy.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, add them back to the mixing bowl with the butter. Mix until well coated.
- Top with extra salt, pepper, and chives or parsley to taste. Serve and enjoy!