Okay, we know what you’re thinking — do we really need another cauliflower recipe? The answer is yes. Not only is this recipe so easy to make (takes only 35 minutes to whip up!), this recipe is packed with flavor.
The roasted cauliflower pairs perfectly with the creamy tahini sauce and fresh parsley. Plus, the tahini sauce is made up of only FOUR ingredients (five if you are adding sriracha, which is optional). So, get out that head of cauliflower we know you have in your fridge and get cooking! This recipe makes the perfect side for any dish.
All you need is:
Tahini (check out this kind)
Soy Sauce (or tamari for a gluten free option)
Sriracha (if using)
Parsley (don’t have fresh? substitute for dried or omit completely)
Love cauliflower? Try some of our other cauliflower recipes:
Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce
- 1 head cauliflower chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil for greasing the pan
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce or tamari for gluten free option
- 1/2 tsp sriracha optional
- 2 tbsp water
- fresh parsley chopped, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a large baking sheet with olive oil.
- Chop the cauliflower and place it on the greased baking sheet. Put it in the oven and let cook for 30-35 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Combine tahini, lemon juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha (if using) and water in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined. The sauce should be thick, but runny enough to drizzle over the cauliflower (taste and add more water and/or soy sauce as necessary).
- Once the cauliflower is done, transfer half to a serving bowl and drizzle with half of the tahini dressing and a bit of parsley. Transfer the rest of the cauliflower to the bowl and drizzle with the rest of the tahini and parsley. Serve.