A classic Fluffernutter is a sandwich filled with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. These cookies are an ode to that sandwich; they’re soft, chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with vegan mini marshmallows.
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- creamy no-stir peanut butter
- vegan butter
- canola oil
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- nondairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan mini marshmallows
You may also like
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter S’mores Cookies
Classic Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
These peanut butter cookies loaded with vegan mini marshmallows are an ode to the classic Fluffernutter sandwich.
- 2 1/4 cups (281 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (128 g) creamy no-stir peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (56 g) vegan butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (220 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (90 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 3-4 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, canola oil, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in the milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet and stir until just combined. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Roll out 1 1/2 tbsp (25 g) balls of dough and place on the baking sheet, leaving room in between for spreading.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then enjoy.