A classic Fluffernutter is a sandwich filled with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. These cookies are an ode to that sandwich; they’re soft, chewy peanut butter cookies loaded with vegan mini marshmallows.
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- creamy no-stir peanut butter
- vegan butter
- canola oil
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- nondairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan mini marshmallows
You may also like
These peanut butter cookies loaded with vegan mini marshmallows are an ode to the classic Fluffernutter sandwich.
- 2 1/4 cups (281 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (128 g) creamy no-stir peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (56 g) vegan butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (220 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp (90 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (150 g) vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 3-4 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, canola oil, sugar, and brown sugar until creamy. Beat in the milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry mixture into the wet and stir until just combined. Stir in the marshmallows.
- Roll out 1 1/2 tbsp (25 g) balls of dough and place on the baking sheet, leaving room in between for spreading.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, then enjoy.