These cookies are loaded with peanut butter, vegan chocolate, crisp rice cereal, walnuts, and oats. They’re thick, soft, and chewy. And (of course) absolutely delicious.
- vegan butter
- creamy peanut butter
- granulated sugar
- light brown sugar
- non-dairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour (spooned-and-leveled or weighed)
- baking soda
- vegan chopped chocolate, chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- vegan crispy rice cereal
- chopped walnuts, pecans, or nuts of choice
- traditional rolled oats
How to make these cookies
- Start by making an easy peanut butter cookie dough.
- Add in vegan chopped chocolate, crispy rice cereal, chopped walnuts, and traditional rolled oats.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup balls of dough – yes, these are huge! – and place on lined baking sheets, leaving room for spreading.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-14 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheets, then enjoy!
You may also like
Giant Loaded Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are loaded with peanut butter, vegan chocolate, crisp rice cereal, walnuts, and oats. They're thick, soft, and chewy. And (of course) absolutely delicious.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick [113 g]) vegan butter*
- 1/4 cup (64 g) creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (50 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup (156 g) all-purpose flour (spooned-and-leveled or weighed)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (170 g) vegan chopped chocolate, chocolate chunks or chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup (20 g) crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup (75 g) chopped walnuts, pecans, or nuts of choice
- 1/4 cup (20 g) traditional rolled oats
- Flaky sea salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the vegan butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar for ~2 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and vanilla and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, cereal, walnuts and oats.
- Scoop out 1/4 cup (60 g) of dough for each cookie, roll into balls and place onto the parchment lined trays. Leave room in between each for spreading. Top each with extra chocolate and sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. Top with more salt, allow to cool slightly, and serve!
You want the vegan butter to be cold or slightly soft for this recipe, but not too soft or your cookies may spread too much. We recommend bringing the butter out of the fridge a maximum of 30 minutes prior to using.