Love licking the spoon after making cake batter? The bowl after making cookie dough? Same. With these protein bites, it’s like biting into cake batter infused cookie dough – but without any of the guilt.
To give these bites their “cake batter” flavor, we incorporated vanilla protein powder and cashew butter into the recipe. We have found that both Orgain and Vega powders taste delish! These are made gluten free with oat flour (which you can make by grinding oats in a coffee grinder – or just buying oat flour!) We sweetened these with agave and enhanced all the flavors with vanilla extract. The final add-ins are rainbow sprinkles and mini chocolate chips to make these extra tasty! Find the full recipe below and enjoy!!
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Protein Bites
Love licking the spoon after making cake batter? The bowl after making cookie dough? Same. With these protein bites, it's like biting into cake batter infused cookie dough - but without any of the guilt.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2+ tbsp nondairy milk (as needed)
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Step 1 Mix together the oat flour, protein powder, cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and two tablespoons of milk until combined. If the dough seems too dry, continue to add milk until desired consistency.
- Step 2 Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Step 3 Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of dough and eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator or freezer. Pro tip: make a double batch to keep in the freezer and enjoy anytime you have a sweet tooth!
Ingredients/Tools Used: Oats | Mini Chocolate Chips | Vanilla Extract | Almond Milk | Coffee Grinder | Cashew Butter | Agave | Rainbow Sprinkles | Orgain Vanilla Protein Powder or Vega Vanilla Protein Powder