This variation of our three ingredient peanut butter cookie dough fudge recipe tastes like cake batter goodness.
This fudge is made with just three simple ingredients! All you’ll need is:
and gluten free oat flour!
If you want to make this recipe funfetti flavored, add in nondairy white chocolate chips and your favorite vegan rainbow sprinkles.
We love eating these straight out of the freezer – they’re perfectly fudgy and the best sweet treat for when you’re craving a healthier dessert.
You may also like
No-Bake Cookie Dough – also try this in bar form!
Three Ingredient Cake Batter Fudge
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 3 tbsp non-dairy white chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp vegan sprinkles
- In a saucepan, heat the maple syrup on medium-high until it begins to bubble.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the cashew butter.
- Pour in the oat flour. Mix until combined.
- Let the dough chill completely, then mix in any add-ins – If you do not let the dough chill, your add-ins could melt!
- To form, press the chilled dough into a lined loaf pan. Carefully remove the dough (so that it keeps its shape) and flip it over (so the rounded corners face up). Using a knife, cut the dough into 18-32 pieces, keeping them pressed together at the sides. Freeze again.
- Once frozen, you will be able to break off a piece every time you need a treat!