Have you ever been eating cookie dough by the spoonful and wondered, ‘could this get any better?’
Well we just made it better. How, you ask?
Once you make a batch of our no bake chocolate chip cookie dough (recipe HERE), all you have to do is top it with a chocolate ganache made from:
& Coconut Oil (this is an organic + unrefined option!)
and chill, then slice into bars. So simple. So delish. So – why aren’t you making it yet?
Can’t get enough cookie dough? Check out some of our other cookie dough recipes!
Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 batch no bake cookie dough
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Prepare the cookie dough:
- Line a large loaf pan or 8×8 pan with parchment paper.*
- Make one batch of our no-bake cookie dough (recipe HERE!).
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer while you make the ganache.
Make the ganache:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until the ganache is melted and smooth.**
- Remove the dough from the freezer and pour the ganache over the top, spreading so that it covers the dough evenly.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 8-9 large pieces or 24-36 mini pieces and enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.