Have you ever been eating cookie dough by the spoonful and wondered, Could this get any better?
Well, we just made it better. How, you ask?
Once you make a batch of our Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, all you have to do is top it with a chocolate ganache made from:
Chocolate Chips (we love these minis and these regular sized!)
& Coconut Oil (this is an organic + unrefined option!)
and chill, then slice into bars. So simple. So delish. So – why aren’t you making it yet?
You may also like
Cookie Dough Dip
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fudge
Three Ingredient Cookie Dough For One
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Protein Bites
Chickpea Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough Bars
The only way to make cookie dough better? Add more chocolate.
- 1 batch Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Prepare the cookie dough:
- Line a loaf pan or 8"x8" pan with parchment paper.*
- Make one batch of our Edible Cookie Dough (recipe HERE!).
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer while you make the ganache.
Make the ganache:
- Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until the ganache is melted and smooth.**
- Remove the dough from the freezer and pour the ganache over the top, spreading so that it covers the dough evenly.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate is firm.
- Cut into 8-9 large pieces or 24-36 mini pieces and enjoy! Store in an air tight container in the fridge or freezer.
*A loaf pan will yield thick bars, while an 8×8 pan will yield thinner bars. **Be careful not to burn the chocolate. Once it is close to being completely melted, you may want to decrease to 15-second intervals.
Can’t wait to make these! They look amazing!! XO
I love this recipe!! Just made them tonight for the fam. I love being able to eat raw cookie dough! Thank you sisters!
I don’t know why it had taken me so long to find this recipe….SO delicious!
I cannot wait to try and make these!! They look amazing ?
These are amazing! So easy and delicious. My go to and always surprises people that they’re vegan!
This is my favorite recipe this year! Easy and I can’t wait to surprise my vegan friends with it! Question: How did you cut the bars without the chocolate on the top cracking? For presentation purposes. I thought my knife was pretty sharp, but I could keep the chocolate from making crack on the top of each bar.
Yikes! Raw all purpose flour is NOT edible, a simple google search could tell you why.
Made these for a little boy in my class who is allergic to dairy. Cant believe the one star review, a simple reading of the recipe could tell you the flower is not raw. Great kid friendly recipe.
These are bomb! Such a great treat! To prevent the top chocolate from cracking, heat the knife between cuts with ice water or over a burner and slice slowly. Or just cut them when they haven’t fully solidified or have softened to room temp. Thanks for the great recipe!