You need just three simple ingredients for this recipe:
You can add in any add-ins of your choosing, like mini chocolate chips.
You may also like
Three Ingredient Cookie Dough for One
Sometimes you just need a quick way to satisfy your sweet tooth
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegan butter or firm coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour*
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips (or any add-ins you desire)
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a small bowl until well combined.
- Stir in the flour.
- Add in any desired toppings. Enjoy!
*Make sure to measure your flour spoon and level method. If you’re worried about risks with raw flour, toast it first for 5 minutes at 350°F!