If you love our Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, you’ll obsess over this funfetti version. It’s loaded with all the flavors of cookie dough plus the addition of almond extract, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles for a delicious funfetti twist.
You need 10 or less simple ingredients for this edible cookie dough:
- all-purpose flour (you’ll toast it first to make it safe to eat)
- vegan butter (stick or tub version)
- light brown sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- pure almond extract (optional, but it’s delicious in funfetti flavored desserts)
- nondairy milk (use the kind of your choice)
- vegan mini chocolate chips
- vegan white chocolate chips
- vegan rainbow sprinkles
How to enjoy this cookie dough
Yes, you can dig in with a spoon (our method of choice), but there are lots of other fun ways to use this cookie dough, as well.
- Cookie Dough Balls: roll this cookie dough into balls and keep them in the fridge or freezer for whenever you want a treat.
- Cookie Dough Bars: Top this cookie dough with chocolate ganache and chop it into bars. Follow this recipe for the tutorial.
- Cookie Dough Cupcakes: Make a batch of vegan vanilla cupcakes and place bits of cookie dough into the centers of the baked cupcakes and balls of cookie dough on top of the frosting.
- Cookie Dough Dip: Dip graham crackers, cookies, or pretzels into this cookie dough.
You may also like
Edible Funfetti Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (165 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (86 g) vegan mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup (42 g) vegan white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp (54 g) vegan rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool completely.
- Place the vegan butter, brown sugar, vanilla, and milk into a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- That’s all! Dig in!