Love licking the spoon after making cake batter? The bowl after making cookie dough? Same. With these protein bites, it’s like biting into cake batter infused cookie dough – but without any of the guilt.
All you’ll need for these bites are:
vanilla protein powder (try out this kind!)
oat flour (use gluten free!)
mini chocolate chips (these are vegan)
& rainbow sprinkles!
They’re so easy to throw together and a perfect sweet treat anytime!
Funfetti Cake Batter Cookie Dough Protein Bites
- 1 cup oat flour gluten free
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2+ tbsp nondairy milk
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Mix together the oat flour, protein powder, cashew butter, agave, vanilla, and two tablespoons of milk until combined. If the dough seems too dry, continue to add milk until desired consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of dough and eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator or freezer. Pro tip: make a double batch to keep in the freezer and enjoy anytime you have a sweet tooth!