Satisfy your sweet tooth with these super simple, gluten-free, no-bake brownie bites. The best part? You probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry! So what are you waiting for?
Peanut Butter (we love this all natural, creamy peanut butter)
Maple Syrup (this is organic!)
Cocoa Powder (here’s an organic option!)
Oat Flour (this is gluten free!)
And Mini Chocolate Chips (these are vegan)! Enjoy!
You may also like:
No-Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
- 1 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Melted peanut butter, for topping
- Mix together the oat flour, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and maple syrup.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls.
- Drizzle each ball with melted peanut butter. Chill, if desired, and enjoy!