You know Little Debbie’s Cosmic Brownies that we all grew up eating? Well these no-bake bars will take you back to those times – without worrying about the too-long-to-count ingredients list and the dairy products.
The base uses only:
Cocoa Powder (this is an organic option)
Cashews (we use raw)
Dates (these are a good deal!)
And vanilla extract
So easy, right? You won’t believe these are good-for-you, gluten-free, and vegan.
It’s topped with a rich ganache made only of coconut oil, agave or maple syrup, and cocoa powder. To give it that real cosmic brownie taste, the brownies are sprinkled with some mini chocolate chips (these are vegan!) and rainbow sprinkles. So simple, yet SO delicious! And with no baking time – YES PLEASE!
These are also fun to customize for holidays!
Check out some of our other no-bake, guilt-free, and gluten-free dessert recipes:
No-Bake Cosmic Brownies
For the brownies:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates soaked in warm water for ~5-10 minutes, then drained and patted dry
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- splash vanilla extract
For the chocolate ganache:
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Puree all brownie ingredients in a food processor (we use this one!).
- Press brownie batter into the lined bread pan.
- In a small bowl, melt the coconut oil for the ganache. Mix in the cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Pour ganache on top of the brownie.
- Sprinkle on the toppings.
- Chill, slice, and serve!