This giant chocolate chip cookie is perfect for when you wanna treat yourself, but can’t be trusted to make a whole batch of cookies (without eating most of them yourself).
And guess what? You can eat all the dough you want (if you’re worried about risks with raw flour, toast it first for 5 mins at 350°F).
All Purpose Flour (this is an organic option)
Brown Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Soy milk (or other nondairy alternative)
Does it get much better than this?!
If you love cookies like we do, check out our other cookie recipes!
Single-Serving Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the brown sugar and cold buttery spread (or coconut oil) until incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla to the wet mixture and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the wet and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball and place on a baking sheet. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until golden.