These soft, chewy cookies are loaded with three types of chocolate: cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. The combination of chocolates is absolutely delicious, making these cookies a must-try.
Each bite is exploding with chocolatey goodness. This recipe uses:
Vegan Buttery Spread (our fav kind)
Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Flour (here’s an organic option!)
Cocoa Powder (this is fair trade + organic!)
Trust us, you’ll wanna get in the kitchen like now.
You may also like
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups (250 g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (66 g) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup (226 g) vegan butter
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) nondairy milk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (170 g) vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup (170 g) vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 3-4 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- To a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy. Add the milk and vanilla and beat again until creamy.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Scoop out 1.5 tbsp-sized balls of dough and place on the baking sheets, leaving room in between for spreading.
- Baking two sheets at a time, bake for 9-11 minutes. Allow to cool on their pans, then enjoy!