TRIPLE. CHOCOLATE. COOKIES.
Need we say more?
Each bite is exploding with chocolatey goodness. This recipe uses:
Vegan Buttery Spread (our fav kind)
Sugar (here’s an organic option!)
Flour (here’s an organic option!)
Cocoa Powder (this is fair trade + organic!)
Trust us, you’ll wanna get in the kitchen like now.
If you’re into cookies (like we are), check out these other recipes:
Triple Chocolate Cookies
- 1 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Beat the butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly pour the dry mixture into the wet while mixing. Mix completely.
- Fold in the chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Place rounded tablespoons of batter onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Enjoy!