Avoid the bakery line and make these muffins at home! You’ll need:
And that’s it! Find the full recipe below.
If you like these, check out some other breakfast recipes:
Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins
These fluffy, chocolatey muffins taste like they came straight from a bakery's oven.
- 1 cup nondairy milk + 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Whisk the milk and vinegar and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda and powder, and sugar. Mix until combined.
- Add the canola oil and vanilla to the milk mixture and whisk again.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour equal sized portion into a greased muffin pan, filling each about 3/4 of the way (this recipe makes 9-12 muffins, depending on the size of your muffin pan and the amount you fill).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.