These dreamy, magical bars will have you in vegan heaven. They have a graham cracker crust that’s topped with sweetened condensed coconut milk, chocolate chips, pecans, coconut, and (if desired) some vegan m&m’s.
You need just 6-8 ingredients for this recipe!
- Graham Crackers (these are vegan!)
- Vegan Butter (we use this kind)
- Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk (this is vegan!)
- Chocolate chips (this brand and this brand are vegan)
- Butterscotch Chips (here) or Caramel Chips (here) – Optional! (and highly recommended)
- Toasted Pecans
- Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Vegan M&M’s (optional)
You may also like
Magic Cookie Bars
- 2 1/2 cups (300 g) vegan graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) melted vegan butter
- 2 (7.4 oz [ 209 g] each) cans sweetened condensed coconut milk (mix together if liquid and solid have separated)
- 2 cups (340 g) vegan chocolate chips can replace 1 cup with caramel or butterscotch chips
- 1 cup (125 g) chopped pecans
- 1 cup (95 g) sweetened coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup (100 g) vegan M&M's (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 9″x13″ (23×33 cm) baking dish with parchment paper.
- If using graham crackers (not crumbs), grind the crackers in a food processor to form crumbs.
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Pour both cans of condensed milk over the graham cracker crust and gently spread to coat the crust completely.
- Sprinkle on the chocolate chips, chopped pecans, and coconut shreds, in that order. Top with the M&M's, if using.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden-brown.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving. These are a bit messy so if necessary, chill in the fridge or freezer before cutting.