Yeah, we went there. And we’re bringing you down with us.
Or maybe we’re lifting you up? Yeah, we’ll go with that one.
This dip is ridiculously good. Bring it to parties, make it for dinner, date night, or anything in between. It’s bursting with flavor and has the perfect creaminess.
You just need a few ingredients for this dip:
Vegan chick’n strips (check out these!)
Bell pepper & Onion
Vegan cream cheese (we like Tofutti)
Vegan cheddar cheese (we used Daiya)
Salt & Pepper
And of course, you’ll want a couple cans of vegan crescent dough for those garlic knots!
Couldn’t you just lick your screen?
Check out some of our other vegan dips!
Chick’n Fajita Dip
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 10 oz bag chopped vegan chick'n
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper we used a mixture of red and yellow
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tbsp vegan fajita seasoning can replace with taco seasoning
- 1 8 oz tub vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cans vegan crescent dough a lot are accidentally vegan!
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Make the dip
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add in the chopped chick’n, pepper, and onion.
- Allow the veggies and chick’n to cook until they are cooked through and a little crispy.
- Mix in the fajita mix with a splash of water.
- Pour the veggies and chick’n into a mixing bowl and mix in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and salt & pepper.
Make the garlic knots
- In a small bowl, melt the butter.
- Mix in the garlic salt, minced garlic, and parsley.
- Take a piece of the crescent dough and fold it into a knot. Place it on the edge of a 12″ skillet. Repeat until the edge is filled with knots (don’t have them touch, they will expand while cooking).
Assemble the dish
- Fill the middle of the skillet with the dip.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Dig in!