These soft, buttery cookie bars are sure to be a hit with your family and friends this holiday season! Plus, they’re so easy to make festive with a dash of sprinkles!
Vegan butter (we use these sticks!)
And top them off with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles! (these are fancy sprinkles)
Make these for your next holiday party!
Christmas Cookie Bars
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Chocolate chips, mini chocolate chips, and sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, add the butter, sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into your baking sheet.
- Top with sprinkles and chocolate chips
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool then slice up.
- Enjoy with a glass of your favorite nondairy milk by the fire!