These soft, buttery cookie bars are sure to be a hit with your family and friends this holiday season!
- all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- vegan buttery sticks
- brown sugar
- non-dairy milk
- vanilla extract
- non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- vegan holiday sprinkles
Top them off with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles for the cutest holiday treat!
Make these for your next holiday party!
Check out some of our other dessert bars:
And check out our 12 Days of Vegan Christmas eBook for 12 more holiday-inspired recipes!
Christmas Cookie Bars
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup vegan buttery sticks, slightly softened**
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
- 1/4 cup vegan holiday sprinkles, plus extra for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Grease a 9″×13″ pan and set aside.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch to medium mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the butter, sugars, milk, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl. Beat until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet and mix until combined.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup sprinkles.
- Press the cookie dough evenly into the prepared pan. Top with extra chocolate chips and sprinkles and gently press in.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 16-18 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean or with just crumbs.
- Allow to cool and slice into 24 bars.