These bars are ridiculously easy to make and beyond delicious. Plus, they’re made with just a few healthier, gluten free ingredients.
All you’ll need are five simple ingredients:
maple syrup (we love to order online for the best deal)
creamy peanut butter
coconut oil (use refined if you don’t want a coconut taste)
and non-dairy chocolate chips (use these for a refined sugar-free option)
We love having healthy treats in our freezer to snack on when we have a sweet tooth. We recommend making a double batch, they’ll go quick!
You may also like
If you want some more healthy dessert recipes to keep in your freezer, check out these other recipes!
Three Ingredient Cake Batter Fudge
No-Bake Fudgy Brownie Bites
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fudge
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
These bars are made with healthier ingredients and are completely gluten free. Plus, they're seriously good.
- 2 cups vegan cornflakes gluten free optional
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut oil, separated
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Slightly crush the cornflakes (either with your hands or place in a bag and hit a few times with a rolling pin or something else heavy). Place into a heat-safe mixing bowl.
- Add maple syrup, peanut butter and 2 tbsp coconut oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until melted and creamy, whisking often.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the cornflakes. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined loaf pan. Press firmly into the pan.
- In a small, heat-safe bowl, add the chocolate chips and 1 tsp coconut oil. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, until smooth and creamy. Pour over the peanut butter mixture and spread to cover.
- Place in the freezer until the chocolate has set, then slice into 10 squares. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for whenever you need a sweet treat!
I’m trying to read this recipe ingredients, to see if I would like it, but something is wrong with your website and the recipe will scroll up and won’t stay still, even if I hold my scroll bar it still scrolls, and too fast to read. Once it scrolls PAST the recipe it finally stops scrolling. I tried re-starting my browser, then my computer, but it keeps scrolling. Never had this happen before.
Are there other cereals you could substitute?