These fudgy bites are made with just six healthier ingredients:
gluten free oat flour
and non-dairy mini chocolate chips!
They’re completely decadent, gluten free, and so simple to throw together!
If you like this recipe, check out some of our other no-bake recipes!
No-Bake Fudgy Brownie Bites
- 1 cup California Dates
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- Soak the dates in warm water for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line an 8.5" x 4.5" loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Drain the dates and add to a food processor with the tahini, vanilla, cocoa powder and oat flour. Blend until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough into a bowl and mix in the mini chocolate chips. Press into the lined loaf pan. Freeze.
- Once frozen or almost frozen, cut into 32 squares. Place back in the freezer in an airtight container.
- Eat a piece whenever you're craving a sweet treat!