These cookies are sweet, salty, and oh-so-delicious. They’re also extremely easy to throw together with no chilling required.
You need just 11 ingredients for these soft and chewy cookies:
- all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- baking soda
- vegan butter
- packed light brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- non-dairy milk (we prefer soy or oat)
- pure vanilla extract
- vegan white chocolate chips
- chopped macadamia nuts (we use dry roasted and salted)
Add-ins for these cookies
You’ll add vegan white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts to these cookies. It’s an absolutely delicious combination of sweet and salty.
Macadamia Nuts: We love the flavor that dry roasted and salted macadamia nuts add to these cookies (they are also the most widely available), but you can use any macadamia nuts of choice. You will want to chop them into small pieces before measuring and adding to the cookies.
You may also like
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups (281) g all-purpose flour spooned and leveled
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup (169 g) vegan butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (165 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) non-dairy milk
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (170 g) vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (148 g) chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and set aside 3-4 lined baking sheets.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Beat with a hand mixer or the stand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and vanilla and beat again until smooth.
- Add about half of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and mix until just barely combined. Add the remaining flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop out ~1.5 tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place on the baking sheets, leaving about 2" in between each.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, until slightly golden. Allow to cool on the baking sheets, then enjoy.