These cookies are not only fun to make, but they’re absolutely delicious! Trust us, you’ll want to eat these by the handful. They’re soft, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor.
You need just 8 simple, plant-based ingredients for this recipe:
- vegan butter
- creamy peanut butter
- light brown sugar
- non-dairy milk
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- baking soda
You may also like
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bite-Sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bite-Sized Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bite-Sized Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies are not only fun to make, they're absolutely delicious! Trust us, you'll want to eat these by the handful. They're soft, chewy, and loaded with peanut butter flavor.
- 2 tbsp (28 g) vegan butter, softened
- 1/4 cup (64 g) creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp (82 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) non-dairy milk
- 3/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (62 g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and vanilla to the wet mixture and beat until well combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt to the wet and mix until just combined.
- For each cookie, scoop 1 teaspoon (6 g) of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the rounded scoops onto your baking sheet with enough room in between each for spreading. Use a fork to press a crisscross into each ball of dough.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until lightly golden-brown. Allow to cool slightly then enjoy!