This fall weather calls for ALL. THE. PUMPKIN. SPICE.
You’re gonna need:
flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch
vegan margarine (our favorite brand)
and mini chocolate chips!! (our favs!!)
Plus: no eggs = dig head first into the raw dough!!!*
*If you’re worried about risks with raw flour but plan on eating the dough, bake it first for ~5 minutes at 350°F.
Bite-Sized Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 cup vegan margarine
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line three baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice, and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl, add the margarine, pumpkin, sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add ~1/2 of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.If your dough is sticky, you can chill it before scooping to make it easier.
- For each cookie, scoop 1/2 – 1 tsp of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the rounded scoops onto your baking sheet with enough room in between each for spreading.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, until done to your liking. Enjoy with a glass of cold almond milk!