Whip up this tasty veggie fried rice with a few simple and healthy ingredients:
Vegan butter (this is our favorite)
Fresh garlic, onions, carrots, peas & green onions
Soy sauce (we like to use low sodium!) or tamari for a gluten free option!
Sesame oil (we like this kind)
Such an easy meal to throw together that everyone will enjoy! Feel free to play around with your favorite veggies and toppings!
It’s also AMAZING with our sweet & sour cauli (recipe HERE) on top!!
PS – check out some of our other easy meals!
Vegan Fried Rice
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 1 cup onions chopped small
- 1 cup carrots julienned
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tbsp soy sauce tamari or liquid aminos for gluten free option
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp green onions diced
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Melt butter (this is our favorite) in a large skillet.
- Stir in garlic powder.
- Add garlic, onions, carrots & peas and cook, covered on medium heat for 7 minutes.
- Add rice and soy sauce or tamari. Cook and stir consistently for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in sesame oil (we like this kind) and cook for another minute.
- Top with green onions and serve.