YOU GUYS. Grilled cheese will never be the same.
‘Cause we took it to the next level.
Using our Instagram-popular (check us out here) mac & cheese recipe (find it HERE!), some EXTRA melty cheese, and putting it all between two slices of bread, we made one of the most delicious combinations possible. But maybe we’re biased.
Maybe you should try it out yourself.
Check out all our mac & cheese recipes!
Mac ‘n Cashew Cheese with Marinated Tempeh
Vegan Mac & Grilled Cheese
For each grilled cheese:
- Two slices of thick toast we used Texas Toast
- 1/3 cup of our mac & cheese (recipe HERE)
- 1/4 cup vegan cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp vegan buttery spread
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat.
- Spread 1/2 tbsp butter on each slice of toast.
- Place one piece, butter side down, on the pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese, then spread the mac & cheese (recipe HERE), and then sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
- Place the second piece of bread on butter side up.
- Place a lid on top and flip once the bottom is golden brown. Once the second side is golden brown, cut in half and serve!
This delicious Sammy is one of my go-to items! Love to make it for friends because it’s quick, easy and yummy! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun meal 🙂
This delicious Sammy is one of my go-to items! Love to make it for friends because it’s quick, easy and yummy! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun meal ?