Brunch has always been a big deal in our house. Like, our Sunday mornings revolve around brunch. And each of us makes our own version of this breakfast sandwich – but they all revolve around a few key ingredients:
Tofu Scramble (find our classic tofu scramble recipe HERE!)
These are so easily adaptable to any person’s preference – they can be made gluten free (just use your favorite gluten free bread) and you can add in any ingredients you’d like!
Make sure to check out our classic tofu scramble recipe!
And check out some of our other breakfast recipes!
- 2 everything sandwich rolls or bagels or 4 slices of bread of choice
- 1/2 cup tofu scramble (recipe here)
- 2 slices vegan cheese or 1/4 cup vegan shredded cheese
- 4 slices vegan bacon + oil for cooking
- 1/2 avocado
- Make the tofu scramble (find our classic tofu scramble recipe HERE!)
- Make the vegan bacon in a small frying pan (cook it in a little olive oil on medium-high heat until crispy).
- If using buns or bagels, slice each in half. If using bread, feel free to spread some vegan butter on each slice!
- In a frying pan over medium heat, set down all of your bread slices.
- Add 1 slice of vegan cheese to each bottom slice (or half of the shreds to each if using).
- Place ~1/4 cup of tofu scramble on top of the cheese for each sandwich.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let cook until the bread is crispy and the cheese is melty.
- Place the vegan bacon on top of the tofu scramble. Finally, spread the avocado on the bottom of each top piece and place them on top of the tofu scramble!
- Serve with a little sriracha if desired!