Cookies stuffed with… cookies? Yeah, we went there.
If you follow us on Instagram, you know we are slightly obsessed with cookies. And cookie dough. And, well, all desserts.
But mostly cookies.
That’s why we created these. So we (and you) can enjoy two cookies in one.
The cookie dough is made with:
Vegan buttery spread (our go-to brand)
Nondairy milk (we prefer soy milk)
Flour, baking soda, and salt
And chocolate chips
You then stuff it with chocolate sandwich cookies and bake!
These are so delicious on their own, but they make cute little cups that you can fill with vegan ice cream!
If you like this recipe, check out some of our other cookie recipes:
Cookie Stuffed Cookies
- 1 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour measured correctly*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips or chunks
- ~24 vegan chocolate sandwich cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Grease a muffin pan. For each cookie, press 1.5-2 tbsp of dough into the bottom of the muffin cup. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top, then top the cookie with 1-2 tbsp more dough.
- Repeat, using as many muffin pans as necessary (this will make about 20-24 cookies, depending on how much dough you use per cookie).
- Bake the cookies for ~14-16 minutes (this will vary depending on how much dough you use per cookie, so keep an eye on them to ensure they don't overcook – if you use less dough you'll want to decrease the time).
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan. Enjoy plain or with a scoop of ice cream!