Cookies stuffed with… cookies? Yeah, we went there.
If you follow us on Instagram, you know we are slightly obsessed with cookies. And cookie dough. And, well, all desserts.
But mostly cookies.
That’s why we created these. So we (and you) can enjoy two cookies in one.
After making the cookie dough with:
Vegan buttery spread (our go-to brand)
Nondairy milk (we prefer soy milk)
Flour, baking soda, and salt
And chocolate chunks,
stuff it with OREOS (or any chocolate sandwich cookie you’d like!) and bake!
These are so delicious on their own, but they make cute little cups that you can fill with vegan ice cream, nondairy milk, or whatever you’d like!
Oreo Stuffed Cookies
- 1 cup vegan buttery spread
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp nondairy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups flour measured correctly*
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup nondaury chocolate chips or chunks
- ~15 Oreos or other vegan chocolate sandwich cookie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture. Mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Grease a muffin pan. For each cookie, press ~2tbsp of dough into the bottom of the muffin cup. Place a chocolate sandwich cookie on top, then top the cookie with 1-2 tbsp more dough.
- Repeat, using as many muffin pans as necessary.
- Bake the cookies for ~14-16 minutes (this will vary depending on how much dough you use per cookie, so keep an eye on them to ensure they don't overcook – if you use less dough you'll want to decrease the time).
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan. Enjoy plain or with a scoop of ice cream!