This queso seriously goes with everything! You can throw it on a sandwich or pair with your favorite vegetables. It will not disappoint!
Rice Milk (we stock up on this kind)
Nutritional Yeast (we always use this brand)
Vegan Cream Cheese (we prefer Tofutti or Go Veggie)
Vegan Cashew Queso
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup rice milk (any plain, unsweetened milk will work)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Soak cashews in water for 2-4 hours (if you're in a rush, pour boiling water over cashews and let sit for 30 minutes). Drain.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Either enjoy as-is or warm in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly while heating.
- Top with more paprika and parsley then serve!