This queso seriously goes with everything! You can throw it on a sandwich or pair with your favorite vegetables. It will not disappoint!
Rice Milk (we stock up on this kind)
Nutritional Yeast (we always use this brand)
Vegan Cream Cheese (we prefer Tofutti or Go Veggie)
Check out some of our other favorite appetizers:
Chik’n Fajita Dip
Creamy Spinach Queso
Classic Spinach Dip
Vegan Cashew Queso
Creamy queso without the dairy!
- 1 cup soaked cashews
- 1 cup rice milk (any plain, unsweetened milk will work)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Soak cashews in water for 2-4 hours (if you're in a rush, pour boiling water over cashews and let sit for 30 minutes). Drain.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Either enjoy as-is or warm in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly while heating.
- Top with more paprika and parsley then serve!
One of my favorite go-tos for impressing my Omni friends!
I love this recipe and have made this many times. I even used the dip as a sauce for pasta.
Pingback: Jackfruit Potato Nachos – Six Vegan Sisters