This dip tastes like pumpkin pie filling, but it’s made extra light and creamy so that it’s perfect for dipping. We love serving it with graham crackers, gingersnaps, or other crunchy cookies.
This dip requires just 8 simple ingredients:
- vegan cream cheese
- pumpkin purée
- pure vanilla extract
- light brown sugar
- powdered sugar
- pumpkin pie spice
- ground cinnamon
- vegan whipped topping
You may also like
Bite-Sized Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Dough Dip
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cream Pies
Fluffy Pumpkin Muffins
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Cupcakes
Pumpkin Pie Dip
This dip tastes like pumpkin pie filling, but it's made extra light and creamy to ensure it's perfect for dipping. We love serving it with graham crackers, gingersnaps, or other crunchy cookies.
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup (226 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (125 g) powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp (2 g) pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (190 g) vegan whipped topping
- Add the vegan cream cheese, pumpkin puree, and vanilla to a large mixing bowl and beat until light and creamy. Beat in the brown sugar until well creamed.
- Add the powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and beat until light and fluffy.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping, being careful not to overmix and cause it to deflate.
- Chill until you serve! We prefer to chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- Serve with gingersnaps, vanilla wafers, cookies, graham crackers, or whatever you’d like!