This dip comes together in just five minutes with six ingredients. It’s smooth, creamy, and perfectly cinnamon-y. It’s absolutely delicious when served with graham crackers, gingersnaps, Oreos, or any crunchy snack of choice!
You need just six simple ingredients for this dip:
You may also like
Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup (1 stick / 113 g) vegan butter
- 1/2 cup (110 g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 (8 oz / 226 g) container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (250 g) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp (8 g) ground cinnamon, plus more for topping
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the cream cheese and vanilla and beat again until well combined.
- Add the powdered sugar and cinnamon and beat until creamy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with extra cinnamon. Swirl the cinnamon in using the back of a spoon.
- Either serve immediately, or chill until you are ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, or your favorite treat.