You may be familiar with our Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, our Cookie Dough Dip, or our Cookie Dough Bars. The newest recipe in our series of cookie dough recipes is this edible sugar cookie dough.
With just six main ingredients, this cookie dough is easy to throw together and takes only ten minutes.
- vegan butter (stick or tub version)
- granulated sugar
- pure vanilla extract
- nondairy milk
- all-purpose flour (measured correctly and heat treated)
- and, if desired, vegan rainbow sprinkles!
Ways to enjoy this cookie dough
We love digging into this with a spoon, but there are lots of ways to enjoy this cookie dough:
Cookie Dough Bars: Top this dough with a thick layer of chocolate and turn it into delicious cookie dough bars.
Cookie Dough Balls: Roll this cookie dough into balls and store in the fridge or freezer for anytime you want a treat. They are also cute for using on top of cakes or cupcakes.
You may also like
Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour (measured correctly)
- 1/2 cup (113 g) vegan butter
- 3/4 cup (165 g) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Vegan rainbow sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spread the flour onto a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then set aside to cool completely.
- Place the vegan butter and sugar into a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and milk and beat again until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and salt and mix until combined.
- Top with sprinkles, if desired.
- That’s all! Dig in!