Looking to level up your ravioli? Look no further than this 5-ingredient cheesy baked ravioli with meat sauce. It’s completely vegan, easy to make, and comes together in less than an hour.
This recipe requires just five simple ingredients:
How to make this dish
First, you’ll boil 2 containers of vegan ravioli until al dente.
Next, you’ll make a simple meat sauce. Sauté a container of vegan ground beef in a bit of olive oil until browned, then stir in a jar of marinara sauce.
Finally, you’ll layer the meat sauce, ravioli, and cheese. Bake and enjoy!
You may also like
Cheesy Baked Ravioli
- 2 packages vegan ravioli
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 12-16 oz vegan ground beef, defrosted if frozen
- 1 (24 oz) jar vegan marinara sauce
- 2 cups (226 g) vegan mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and grease a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Boil the ravioli until al dente, about 4 minutes. Once done, drain and rinse in cold water (you can toss in a bit of oil to keep them from sticking to each other).
- Heat the oil a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the beef and break it up. Cook until browned, about 7 minutes. Add the marinara sauce and stir to combine.
- Pour 1/3 of the meat sauce into the prepared dish and spread to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Layer half of the ravioli on top of the sauce. Top with another 1/3 of the sauce and spread evenly. Top with 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Layer the remaining ravioli on top. Spread the remaining sauce overtop and sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella on top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes, then remove the foil and bake another 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melty. Allow to cool slightly and serve.