These bites are loaded with nutritious ingredients, come together in just ten minutes, and have the soft texture and deliciousness of cookie dough.
The base of these bites requires the following nutritious ingredients:
- powdered peanut butter
- vegan gluten-free vanilla protein powder
- gluten-free oat flour
- gluten-free rolled oats
For the add-ins, you can use our suggestions or play around with your own!
- chia seeds
- sunflower seeds
- flaxseed meal
- chopped chocolate, cacao nibs, or chocolate of choice
And finally, you’ll need some liquid to bind everything together:
- nondairy milk
- pure maple syrup
- pure vanilla extract
How to make these bites
Making these energy bites couldn’t be more simple. Just mix together the dry ingredients, stir in the wet, and form into balls!
You may also like
Cookie Dough Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup (64 g) powdered peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (24 g) vegan gluten-free vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup (58 g) gluten-free oat flour
- 2/3 cup (50 g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp (12 g) chia seeds
- 2 heaping tbsp (20 g) sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp (14 g) flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup (80 g) raisins
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped chocolate, cacao nibs, or chocolate of choice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) nondairy milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together everything except milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the milk, maple syrup, and vanilla and stir until a dough forms.
- Scoop out balls of dough and roll out. Refrigerate or freeze until solid and enjoy!