Calling all spinach artichoke dip lovers! This recipe combines all the flavors and creaminess of spinach artichoke dip with the goodness of pasta for the ultimate comfort meal. It can easily be made gluten-free by using your favorite gluten-free pasta.
- pasta of choice (use gluten-free if desired!)
- vegan butter
- minced garlic
- vegetable broth
- plain unsweetened rice milk
- Cashew Cream
- garlic powder and onion powder
- vegan mozzarella cheese shreds
- artichoke hearts
- fresh baby spinach
- salt and pepper
How to make this pasta
Start by cooking the pasta to al dente or your desired tenderness. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Make the sauce by sautéing minced garlic in some vegan butter until fragrant, then adding in vegetable broth, rice milk, Cashew Cream, and spices. Next, melt in some vegan mozzarella, then add your chopped artichokes and cook until tender. Finally, add your spinach and steam until wilted, then stir well.
Finish off the dish by tossing the pasta in the sauce, then adding salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
You may also like
Spinach Artichoke Pasta
- 1 (16 oz [453 g]) package pasta of choice (gluten-free if desired)
- 1/4 cup (56 g) vegan butter
- 3 cloves garlic (peeled and minced), or 1 tbsp jarred minced garlic
- 1 cup (240 ml) vegetable broth
- 1 cup (240 ml) plain unsweetened rice milk
- 1 batch Cashew Cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup (113 g) vegan mozzarella cheese shreds
- 2 (14 oz [397 g] each) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz (226 g) fresh baby spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to package instruction. Drain, rinse, and (if desired) toss in a bit of oil to keep from sticking.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in the garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Stir in the vegetable broth, rice milk, and cashew cream. Stir in the spices.
- Stir in the mozzarella until melted. Stir in the artichokes. Cook, stirring often, until tender.
- Turn the heat to low, sprinkle the spinach overtop, and cover with a lid. Cook until wilted, 2-3 minutes. Stir well.
- Stir in the pasta. Taste and add salt and pepper, as desired. Serve immediately.