As you all know, we absolutely LOVE our dips! So, we came up a with a new and absolutely delicious vegan cheesy kale artichoke dip that’s creamy, cheesy, and delicious!
This dip is super easy to throw together and is the perfect appetizer to share with friends and family. It takes only a few easy and simple ingredients, plus takes only twenty minutes to throw together. So, what are you waiting for?! Get cookin’!
For this recipe, all you need is:
vegan cream cheese
vegan mozzarella shreds
garlic salt and parsley
Just look at that creamy, cheesy deliciousness! It’s absolutely perfectly when paired with your favorite tortilla chip or cracker. So yummy!
Love this recipe? Check out some of our other dips below:
If you make this dip, let us know your thoughts by leaving us a comment below, plus tag us on Instagram!
Kale Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8 oz) tub vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 2 (14 oz) cans artichokes rinsed, drained, chopped small
- 2 cups packed baby kale chopped small
- 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups vegan mozzarella split up based on below recipe instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease an 8 x 11 glass baking dish. Prepare kale and artichokes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, thoroughly mix together all of the ingredients (besides 1/2 cup vegan cheese, we'll use that later).
- Spread the mixture evenly in the greased dish. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella on top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the top is light brown and bubbly. Broil for a minute or so if you want it extra bubbly. Enjoy!