Our cookie dough dip recipe was such a hit that we knew we had to come up with a brownie batter version. This pudding-like dip is smooth, creamy, and completely safe to eat! Who doesn’t love scooping out huge spoonfuls of brownie batter?
flour (you’ll heat treat it to make it safe-to-eat)
non-dairy chocolate chips
vegan cream cheese
non-dairy mini chocolate chips
How to enjoy this
If you’re not eating this dip with just a spoon (we wouldn’t blame you, though!), pair it with graham crackers, Biscoff cookies, or chocolate sandwich cookies.
Brownie Batter Dip Variations
Add your favorite vegan sprinkles for cosmic brownie batter dip.
Mix in non-dairy white chocolate chips for triple chocolate brownie batter dip.
Swirl in peanut butter for peanut butter brownie batter dip.
You may also like:
Brownie Batter Dip
- 3/4 cup heat treated flour*
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter**
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8oz) vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup non-dairy mini chocolate chips
- If desired, heat treat your flour by spreading it out on a baking sheet and placing in the oven at 350°F for 5 minutes. Let cool before using.
- In a large, heat-safe bowl, add the butter and 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the mixture is melted and creamy.
- Whisk the sugar into the mixture, then the cream cheese.
- Next, whisk in the powdered sugar. Continue by whisking in the soy milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Finally, mix in 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Either chill until serving or eat right away. Pair with graham crackers, Lotus cookies, chocolate sandwich cookies, or your favorite vegan cookie – it also tastes good with just a spoon. Enjoy!
- Store leftover dip in a sealed container in the fridge.